It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:36 am

HSC AffiliatesClick here for our affiliate link to Christianbook.comDonate to HSC

Post subject: Re: what oil to use
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:29 pm 

Hannah wrote:
tkdmom & Cindy,

Would you mind sharing what kind of conditions and results you've had with oil pulling; I'm seriously considering doing it.

I've done it just because I wanted a healthier "me". My hometown was/is a very toxic environment due to the major industry there. The county has very high cancer rates. I am not at all happy I spent so many years there exposed to all the toxins. For me personally, I like the way I feel when doing oil pulling (sadly it's not something I've been able to keep up consistently due to a crazy schedule) ... just better overall, more energy.

Post subject: Re: what oil to use
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:31 am 

Hannah,
I KNEW someone posted SOMEWHERE about this, and I just found it. " )
Sorry...we've had lots of storms this past week and our internet has been sporadic at best, if we've had it at all. I've personally seen it help with gum issues, and migraines. Oil pulling is helpful to detoxify the body, combined with fiber to help flush the toxins out of your system.

It's NOT for everyone. Some folks want to gag with oil in their mouth. It's not my favorite route to go, but if it's what you have on hand, then go for it, just make sure you use the right kinds of oil while using this technique.