It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:17 pm

HSC AffiliatesClick here for our affiliate link to Christianbook.comDonate to HSC

Post subject: Weight
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:26 am 

Well first of all today is our anniversary ,
tonight we will go to Dickie's bq , I can have their ribs no sauce, and turkey,
green beans and a salad,

The scale moved 3 lbs., it had to do something, my bra is about to fall off of me (ha)
I can tell my legs are thinner. and you know that ripple you get around your abs and stomach that no one likes to look at? well I am getting one of those.
My face is a little thinner also.
I have been doing really well with all the water drinking and laying off the sugar free sodas. I spent most of my time yesterday in the backroom. number one not two.

There are no Christmas parties we are going to.
I told dh yesterday , look at the people we know, and most of them from church, 6 out of 10 are morbidly obese. That is sad.

When people start asking my what I am doing to lose weight, I am telling them, veggie carbs and protein, very little dairy , no sugar , no starches.

I never tell anyone I see that I am eating a totally different way. They try to stuff food you do not need in your face, I guess jealousy.

I waiting till I actually feel hungry now. I fixed dd and dh's dinner last night and I was not hungry, I put my veggies and the meat in a container for today. I am trying not to eat unless hungry.

Our Growth group is 60 percent obese people. I am must about out of the obese range,
I am 30.2 29.9 is over weight,. I am almost there. some being 57 lbs over what I should weigh, I am obese and so therefore I hate to say it the people in our class 75 percent are obese. They need to stop bringing all those sweets every week.

I donot even eat fruit anymore .

I change doctors probably in January. and hopefully he will be more supportive and not say you need to have this and this done. just to give his friends patients and money. The other doctor I went to was doing that. She did not do a thing for me. She needed to change my bp meds, no just keep letting it be high. she was more concerned about you need this done, and go to one of her friends that is a doctor. I donot go for that.

That is the update on my way of eating.

Post subject: Re: Weight
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:16 pm 

Good. I knew that weight was just patiently waiting to jump off. ;) You're so right about so many people being obese and i am one of them. sgh I am down 10 lb from my highest-ever weight so i feel i'm ending the year rather well for once. But, i really hope to be down another 20 at least by this time next year.

Linda, from your highest weight, how much weight have you lost now?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:18 pm 

from my highest weight when? this year ever?
I know that probably in January I was 200 about, so I would say from then 23 lbs.
But I have been 170 forever.
I did good at Dickies. I got brisket, turkey and sausage, which was too peppery . green beans and a green salad with full fat dressing. It was sooo good.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:36 pm 

Happy Anniversary!!

:D

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:33 pm 

LindaS wrote:
from my highest weight when? this year ever?
I know that probably in January I was 200 about, so I would say from then 23 lbs.
But I have been 170 forever.
I did good at Dickies. I got brisket, turkey and sausage, which was too peppery . green beans and a green salad with full fat dressing. It was sooo good.

Well, the highest you've ever weighed (besides being pregnant maybe). Altho' most women weigh more than when they were 9 months pregnant! I know i do. :cry: