It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:20 pm

HSC AffiliatesClick here for our affiliate link to Christianbook.comDonate to HSC

Post subject: As the Army folks like to say "Hooah!"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:03 am 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/24/trump-to-send-pentagon-guidelines-on-transgender-military-ban.html

Post subject: Re: As the Army folks like to say "Hooah!"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:25 pm 

Anna1111 wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/24/trump-to-send-pentagon-guidelines-on-transgender-military-ban.html

I can imagine how much flack will come from this but i feels like a very welcome breather to me! Hoo-RAH!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:33 pm 

It's funny that everyone demonizes Trump for undoing things that have only been in place for about a year or so. They act like it's always been this way and now he's the big bad meany for coming along and changing it, when he's just reurning some things to the way they always were and should never have been changed in the first place. It's not Trump's fault Obama did so much destruction and brought so much insanity. Trump is like the father figure, who has to discipline a bunch of unruly kids, that were left to run wild, and they're not liking it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:43 pm 

LisaTX wrote:
It's funny that everyone demonizes Trump for undoing things that have only been in place for about a year or so. They act like it's always been this way and now he's the big bad meany for coming along and changing it, when he's just reurning some things to the way they always were and should never have been changed in the first place. It's not Trump's fault Obama did so much destruction and brought so much insanity. Trump is like the father figure, who has to discipline a bunch of unruly kids, that were left to run wild, and they're not liking it.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

This "transgender" thing didn't even EXIST a few years back - you know - where someone looks in the mirror and says "Nope, what I see is not reality." Who ever heard of a "transgender" person in the ancient world? Yes, they had a variety of inappr0pr1ate behaviours - but apparently fewer folks were delusional.

This idea that you can force society to pretend your delusions are reality was limited to crazy royals in the ancient world. You know, like Caligula who declared his horse a senator. :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:02 pm 

Yes, I'll never understand how people don't see that the issue is the mind, not the body. It really shows how far we still have to go with mental health issues. Obviously, if you were born with the biological makeup of a male, but you "feel" like a female, isn't the logical conclusion that your "feelings" are what needs fixing?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:06 pm 

Therapy is probably cheaper than plastic surgery, too, and surely much better for your body and your health. All the hormones and mutilation, it's the stuff of nightmares.