It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:21 am

HSC AffiliatesClick here for our affiliate link to Christianbook.comDonate to HSC

Post subject: Life of Fred and others from Horrible Ray
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:17 am 

[Some of you must remember Horrible Ray and his "horrible" books? I just got this and tho't I'd pass it on. 50% off some "dinged" books!]

Just an FYI that I'll be doing a 9/9 Horrible UK Order with everything at Galore Park Books UK at 20%-Off, with Free Shipping, No Sales Tax, and Early-October Delivery to you. Let me know this Sunday or Monday, with what you'd like, I'll confirm everything, and you can mail a check upon receipt and satisfaction in Early-October.

I currently have most of the Horrible Books, Magazines, and DVDs in stock at 20%-Off, with Free Shipping and No Sales Tax : http://www.horriblebooks.com/horriblebooklist.htm, and as soon as the HRM Titanic arrives in Early-October, I should also have many of the unavailable Horribles in stock, including some Out of Print titles, like Mean and Vulgar Bits and Secret Codes, and the new Third Season of the Horrible Histories DVDs.

I also have all of the Life of Freds in stock, including the new Elementary Physics, with Free Shipping and No Sales Tax : http://www.horriblebooks.com/lifeoffredbooklist.htm
As a special deal, I have some Ding'd Freds at 50%-Off, with Free Shipping, and No Sales Tax, available on a first come, first served basis : Apples, Butterflies, Cats, Farming, Jelly Beans, Pre-Algebra 2, and Calculus.
These are Ding'd Books that are really new, but with slight dented corners or publishing imperfections or shelf-rub-wear that are sufficient enough that I don't want to sell them as new, but otherwise so new that most people don't even notice or care.

And I have all of the Art of Problem-Solving Books in stock, including the new Beast Academy 3C Books, with Free Shipping and No Sales Tax : http://www.horriblebooks.com/artofprobl ... oklist.htm
As a special deal, I have some Ding'd AoPS Books at 50%-Off, with Free Shipping, and No Sales Tax, available on a first come, first served basis : Intro to Number Theory (Book and Answer Book), Intro to Counting/Probability (Book and Answer Book), Intermediate Counting/Probability (Book and Answer Book).

Thanks, and enjoy your Horrible Day!

Horrible Ray--

*´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•'* Horrible Ray Horrible Books
ray@horriblebooks.com horriblebooks.com
Tel 888DelSol1 8585984761 8582020235
Fax 877DelSol8 8582020265
6574 Edmonton Avenue, San Diego, CA, 92122

Post subject: Re: Life of Fred and others from Horrible Ray
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:21 am 

I just got that too. I am excited to see the Elementary Physics. Can't wait for ds to get to that one! Love Fred! And Ray at Horrible Books is awesome too.