It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:41 pm

HSC AffiliatesClick here for our affiliate link to Christianbook.comDonate to HSC

Post subject: Re: **Help**
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:25 pm 

Lisa thank you for your support. It sounds like you know exactly what I'm going through and I breathed a sigh of relief when I read your post. We also use audible books and have found them to be the best way for our son to comprehend literature. I would appreciate it if I could communicate woth you more about how you cope with having both kids in the same situatiin as I have with my son. Woukd you consider exchangng email addresses with me? I've never known anyone to actually understand our situation and it would be really helpful to be able to get some support from someone who is actually succeeding at this. Thank you again for your post.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:29 pm 

Thank you all for responding to my post. I am doing my best to keep things moving along as far as spending the required hours learning, etc. but it's not easy. It's encouraging to have a place to come to for support and solutions. I look forward to getting to know some of you better and will be looking at other posts foe more help in other areas as well.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:32 pm 

Lisa I tried to send you a message but got a page full of code and I don't much about that so I hope this goes through. Thank you so much for replying. It sounds like you know what my son and I are dealing with and I am relieved that I'm not the only homeschool mom going through it. Would you consider exchanging emails? I won't bombard you or anything I'd just like to touch base with you occasionally for a reality check. My email is deborahhoward1125@gmail.com if that's something you would consider. If not, thank you so much for letting me know I'm doing ok by my son. It means a lot.