It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:34 pm

HSC AffiliatesClick here for our affiliate link to Christianbook.comDonate to HSC

Post subject: Trace minerals
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:26 pm 

My dh wanted to add these to his diet somehow. He read somewhere where online where you can buy them from vet supplies because they are cheaper :shock: Cindy, I had him check out the ones at Natures Sunshine, they have liquid and a pill form, would one be preferred over the other?

"...with men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26

Post subject: Re: Trace minerals
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:00 pm 

Briva,
The Trace Mineral Maintenance is very reasonable and can be used instead of the liquid minerals.
We use Trace Mineral Maintenance all the time as a substitute for the liquid minerals because of its cost efficiency.

Interestingly enough, while digging further into what it's used for, it is good for MS.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:37 pm 

CindyLouWho wrote:
We use Trace Mineral Maintenance all the time as a substitute for the liquid minerals because of its cost efficiency.

Cindy,

What is the name of NS liquid mineral product? I tried searching on site, but couldn't find it.

Thank you,
Hannah

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:53 pm 

When I was at the doctor's today I saw a pamphlet for testing to see what nutirents one might need. The testing is called "MicroNutrient Test" done by Spectracell Laboratories. Their website is www.spectracell.com,
phone #: 800-227-5227

I'm going to look into it because I have several health situations going and I need all the help I can get! Not knowing what it costs yet, I'll have to see.

Hannah

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:00 am 

Hannah, this is the one I saw when I searched for Trace Minerals
http://www.naturessunshine.com/us/produ ... u-310.aspx

"...with men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:00 pm 

http://www.naturessunshine.com/us/produ ... u-310.aspx

There are 2 liquid minerals, the ionic minerals is my preference and tastes better than Mineral Chi, but again, it is not nearly as cost effective as the Trace Mineral Maintenance tablets are, fyi.
We use both the ionic minerals and Trace Mineral Maintenance in an oral chelation program for people who wish to blast the plaque out of the veins and increase their circulation to the body and heart, along with another product called Mega Chel.