It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:31 am

HSC AffiliatesClick here for our affiliate link to Christianbook.comDonate to HSC

Post subject: Water.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:37 pm 

I'm sure drinking water is over-rated! I know that civilizations grow around water (and other) resources. I learned that play Civilization! ;) But how many people around the world drink their 8 glasses of water a day? It's unnatural!

Now i'm watching my mom's kidneys shut down and it dawned on me that she has always been a water drinker! She rarely drinks anything else. The doctor had to tell her to STOP drinking so much water. So, what's up with her kidneys?

Post subject: Re: Water.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:22 pm 

Well, for heart & kidney patients, the water suggestions turn completely upside down! 8 glasses of water is this week's "scientific" idea. And we all know science is NEVER wrong!

In reality, for much of history, in many places, drinking tap water ore surface water has been DEADLY. Wine or beer are your historically safe choices ; )

Post subject: Re: Water.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:09 pm 

Anna1111 wrote:
Well, for heart & kidney patients, the water suggestions turn completely upside down! 8 glasses of water is this week's "scientific" idea. And we all know science is NEVER wrong!

In reality, for much of history, in many places, drinking tap water ore surface water has been DEADLY. Wine or beer are your historically safe choices ; )

:mrgreen: I can live with that! :lol: