It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:28 am

HSC AffiliatesClick here for our affiliate link to Christianbook.comDonate to HSC

Post subject: Do i sabotage myself?!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:55 pm 

Last week i got my foot caught in a cord while sucking up water out of the basement. I twisted my ankle enuf to make walking "normal" difficult. Now my calf is hurting from the way i've been walking, i suppose.

Today while shopping i reached up to grab something and i twisted wrong. I hurt thru my ribs now, especially if i breathe deeply while standing. ARGH! It sure makes walking and doing any kind of exercise difficult! :evil: And i SURE don't want to walk thru that room of cords and chaos to suck up any more water!!!

Meanwhile, i have my game plan for food for the next week. We should be able to tell how things are going to work by then - more salad, less rice, more variety, less variety. Hmmm.

I did "cheat" on the Ranch dressing and dh didn't seem to notice. hehehe I'm going to use vegenaise instead of mayo and my own spice mix rather than buying Ranch powder. I'll still use the buttermilk. I plan on using a few sprinkles of feta once in awhile, too.

Ok, here we go! :mrgreen: AGAIN! :lol:

Post subject: Re: Do i sabotage myself?!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:34 am 

Sis, I have to watch how I bend over to pick up something, if something is up high I have my DH get it for me. I really do have to watch even how I get out of bed. Sad but true :)

Post subject: Re: Do i sabotage myself?!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:23 am 

LindaS wrote:
Sis, I have to watch how I bend over to pick up something, if something is up high I have my DH get it for me. I really do have to watch even how I get out of bed. Sad but true :)

I imagine it's imperative that you do, Linda! I am very careful with how i turn and reach and such. I make sure my feet are planted well when i stand up, especially out of the car. I reached for something in the grocery store and something zinged me. I hurt to where i could hardly breathe for about an hour. Then it was gone. Hmmm. I want me young body back!!! I'll be better to it this time!!! ;)