It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:53 am

HSC AffiliatesClick here for our affiliate link to Christianbook.comDonate to HSC

Post subject: This last month I have come completely
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:06 am 

changed my skin care
I got a Konjac sponge , soak it and put my Philosophy soap on it and use it for 2 min on my face and neck .
put my eye cream on
then a few drops of rosehip oil . Let it set
then add argan oil all over my face, I pat it in, not rub it in.
let it set and then use my powder makeup , put my eye makeup on and blush
Evening
I use my spin brush with philosophy soap for two minutes all over my face and neck
take off eye makeup
use eye cream and argan oil cream not the oil (piping rock site) let it soak and that is it.
It sounds like a lot but the cleansing really well, and the oils have gotten rid of the dry skin. no break outs at all.
My skin is so soft now.

I use a mask once a week of
2tbsp yogurt
1 tsp honey
some mashed up banana
3 drops argan oil
mix and put on face for 10 min
rinse really well

Post subject: Re: This last month I have come completely
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:36 am 

That philosophy cleanser has a lot of botanicals, I think I will try that. What I have been using for a year is cerave hydrating bar and their facial moisturizer. Before it was just olive oil for moisturizer and it was not working anymore. Now the cerave isnt, either. My main problem is diet, too much dairy and dry patches pop up everywhere, first on my face. I know some older gals who love ponds cleanser and moisturizer. They have great skin for their age.

"...with men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:31 pm 

A few weeks ago I ordered some philosophy and really like it. I got small bottles of a few different things - purity face wash, microdelivery exfoliating scrub, hope in a jar, amazing grace body wash and lotion. I love the microdelivery scrub and face wash. My face is oily with large pores and breaks out easily and this leaves it feeling clean and smooth but not dry or irritated. Really happy with these so far. I am getting ds and dh in the habit of using the face wash, and bought a small set for my dd and mom to try too. I really love that the purity takes off all makeup and mascara without burning the eyes.

Linda, I am ordering some argan oil for myself for Christmas for the family to give me. Can't wait to try that especially on the dry skin on my arms and legs.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:53 pm 

I use piping rock brand argan oil cream on my body and my skin is soft. I use the oil on my face and neck.
Let me know how you like it.