It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:55 pm

HSC AffiliatesClick here for our affiliate link to Christianbook.comDonate to HSC

Post subject: And AGAIN!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:34 pm 

I've gotten used to the Fitbit and how it works, mostly. I did discover something accidentally! I was tapping on the screen, going thru the different things, and i came across icons for different activities like riding a bike! I'm not sure how to use it - and i won't be riding a bike, but i know i can use it for more than just walking. :)

Tomorrow is my 61st bday and, as usual, losing weight and gaining health is my major concern. That and getting ever closer to the Lord are my 2 goals in life at this point!

I measured and weighed. I just can't figure out how to eat. :( Dh has bee a dear and makes me breakfast before i go to work but he always makes BACON and eggs and toast. It's good in that it gets me thru the morning til lunch but i don't WANT to eat bacon everyday! But breakfast is hardest for me. No granola, no tofu, no oatmeal, no smoothie..... i just don't want this stuff for breakfast and they don't hold me til lunch. Probably the best thing for me is leftovers! :)

I've eliminated pepsi and have determined that a 32 oz goal of water works for me. (More than that and i feel sick!)

Next two goals are MOVING and not eating when i'm not hungry.

Post subject: Re: And AGAIN!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:12 pm 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

As for food, if you leave out the toast and add berries you have a great breakfast. I think it's wonderful that your dh makes you breakfast! How did you manage that? ;) :lol:

Also... Your body gets used to having the same meal each day at the same time. That is not good for weight loss. You might want to change what you eat every now and then to keep your body on its toes... So it doesn't know what's coming.

About the fit bit you may be able to find info on how to use it online. ?? I don't know anything about them but it sounds interesting.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:54 pm 

Tory wrote:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

As for food, if you leave out the toast and add berries you have a great breakfast. I think it's wonderful that your dh makes you breakfast! How did you manage that? ;) :lol:

Also... Your body gets used to having the same meal each day at the same time. That is not good for weight loss. You might want to change what you eat every now and then to keep your body on its toes... So it doesn't know what's coming.

About the fit bit you may be able to find info on how to use it online. ?? I don't know anything about them but it sounds interesting.

;

Thanks for the bday greeting. :)

You mean have BACON and eggs and berries? :roll: I'd rather just have the toast! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:24 am 

Lol... Well then.... I think you're old enough to eat what you want but... Bacon! How can you pass up bacon? ;)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:52 am 

Tory wrote:
Lol... Well then.... I think you're old enough to eat what you want but... Bacon! How can you pass up bacon? ;)

Well, i do love bacon! But it's feeling "heavy". OTOH, a good bacon and egg sandwich for lunch sounds good!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:49 pm 

Happy Birthday! : )