It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:58 am

HSC AffiliatesClick here for our affiliate link to Christianbook.comDonate to HSC

Post subject: Re: Over-hydrating.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:09 pm 

Sis wrote:
I can probably go him one better. ;-)

Then God said, "Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you; 30and to every beast of the earth and to every bird of the sky and to every thing that moves on the earth which has life, I have given every green plant for food"; and it was so.… Gen 1:29-30

That is how we were MEANT to eat. Fruit, veggies, grains.

But then.... the flood. Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things. Gen 9:3

Do you think it is mere coincidence that before the flood folks lived to be several hundred - but after it God limited the span of their lives to 120 - within a chapter or two of letting them have meat ? ;)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:07 pm 

Anna1111 wrote:
Sis wrote:
I can probably go him one better. ;-)

Then God said, "Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you; 30and to every beast of the earth and to every bird of the sky and to every thing that moves on the earth which has life, I have given every green plant for food"; and it was so.… Gen 1:29-30

That is how we were MEANT to eat. Fruit, veggies, grains.

But then.... the flood. Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things. Gen 9:3

Do you think it is mere coincidence that before the flood folks lived to be several hundred - but after it God limited the span of their lives to 120 - within a chapter or two of letting them have meat ? ;)

I definitely don't think it's coincidence. But there are other factors to look at. At one time it struck me that when people started marrying younger they died earlier. :mrgreen: Also, after the flood there may have been a drastic change in the balance of the atmosphere or quality of food that could be produced or ...? Or, yes, after they started eating meat. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:09 pm 

Karinochka2016 wrote:
As far as I know drinking water is very important. As for me I try to drink a glass of water every hour if I have such a possibility. I have just read that our skin also needs to be hydrated much! If you don't want to have any heath problems and skin issues like acne and signs of aging in future we need to drink at least 8 glasses of water per day.https://ambrossimo.com/skin_care-for_beautiful_skin/

Drinking too much can cause health problems, too, Karinochka. If you are drinking your weight in ounces (160 oz of water if you weighed 160 lbs), then that is DOUBLED the optimum water intake recommended. You can dilute your minerals and flood your cells if you over- hydrate. I will admit it's pretty rare. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:24 pm 

Water intoxication death, this wasn't your normal water drinking. A woman died as a result of a water drinking contest...for a Wii game 😑

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/jury-rules-ra ... id=8970712

"...with men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:00 pm 

I do make sure to drink 8 glasses whether it is water, tea, flavored with lemon