It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:30 pm

HSC AffiliatesClick here for our affiliate link to Christianbook.comDonate to HSC

Post subject: I've been so tired and unproductive! :(
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:25 am 

I was laying against the back of the sofa with my eyes closed and dh tho't I was playing like I was asleep. I told him I was really tired and he suggested I try and take a nap in bed. I did and slept for 2 hours! I don't know why I'm so tired. I can't blame it on the diet as it's been longer than we've been on this diet.

I get little to nothing done during the day. It could be depression, maybe? I almost stayed home from church tonight but forced myself to go and .... I felt better. Instead of sitting at the table, we sat on the floor and did stretches while we asked each other questions about the story of Noah. It worked great. :)

That leads me to believe it's not physical as much as something else.

Post subject: Re: I've been so tired and unproductive! :(
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:24 pm 

In Texas, we call that being 'tard'.

You just reminded me of an ordinary Spanaird's day. Up at 7am, work from 9am to 2pm, lunch and siesta, then back to work from 4pm to 8pm. I have even known Peruvians eating supper late like 10pm or midnight.

I like the idea of a good nap during the day. I used to do that all the time when my blood sugar was out of whack.

"...with men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26

Post subject: Re: I've been so tired and unproductive! :(
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:07 pm 

Briva wrote:
In Texas, we call that being 'tard'.

You just reminded me of an ordinary Spanaird's day. Up at 7am, work from 9am to 2pm, lunch and siesta, then back to work from 4pm to 8pm. I have even known Peruvians eating supper late like 10pm or midnight.

I like the idea of a good nap during the day. I used to do that all the time when my blood sugar was out of whack.

I'm not generally a napper and especially not TWO HOURS worth. Maybe a quick 10-15 min in a hot tub of water after reading a bit in the afternoon. I like their schedule. ;)

I'm still a bit "tard" today but not like yesterday. I actually got myself to walk a bit and get a couple of things done besides breakfast. Maybe I should get my blood sugar checked. Dh could do it. I will wait to see if I start doing better first cuz I HATE needles!