It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:50 pm

HSC AffiliatesClick here for our affiliate link to Christianbook.comDonate to HSC

Post subject: Hooping?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:10 pm 

Has anyone here ever been into Hula Hooping? I use to hoop when I was a young girl all the time. Hooping and Cartwheels were two of my favorite things. I didn't realize it but hooping is a big thing in our area. I seen a friend of mine in several pictures at a hoop fest. I was amazed. I have a weighted hoop I've been using some to get used to it again. My dh watched videos online of making home made hoops because they are really inexpensive.

My favorite thing about hooping that I've seen online only so far is night time hooping with LED lit hoops. Man those things are pretty. Dh says that if I stick with hooping he'll purchase me a night time hoop. Their prices are steep. Around $100 but they are so beautiful.

Meadow has gotten really excited and loves to hoop as well. I purchased a few dvds from Amazon that teach how to hoop correctly and how to do hoop tricks. I'm not so sure how I'll do but I'm surely looking forward to Meadow learning. At 11 if she continues to flourish and learn she'll be an excellent hooper one day!

Here is a picture of a night time hoop. Isn't it beautiful?

Post subject: Re: Hooping?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:18 pm 

Oh wow that is beautiful!!
I can't hoop because it messes with my back. :(