It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:37 am

HSC AffiliatesClick here for our affiliate link to Christianbook.comDonate to HSC

Post subject: Was it a dream?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:20 pm 

I woke up with this in my mind:

Picture us as organisms in Someone's Body. If we are doing what we were intended to do, eating ("destroying") what we were intended to eat, the Body stays healthy. If we eat things we were not intended to eat, things begin to break down.

The picture in my mind was mainly of pepsi and junk foods (must've been those chips I had last night!). If I am eating that stuff instead of fruits and veggies and grains then I am allowing the "bad guys" like illness/cancer reign in the Body. If I am doing my part to "eat" the right things, then I am doing my part to kill the bad.

So, in my "picture" - eating the fruits, veggies and grains were like eating the cancer cells and other bad things.

Isn't that a strange thing to wake up to!?

:ugeek:

Post subject: Re: Was it a dream?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:59 pm 

Dreams are funny things. I'd vote on the chips as the culprits!! It is a good analogy though.

Post subject: Re: Was it a dream?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:56 pm 

I think that your sub-conscious (sp) was trying to remind you that it's better to eat healthy so you can avoid the problems and illnesses associated with consuming things that are not healthy.
That or you were feeling guilty in some way for eating things that were not healthy, and thinking that you really needed to start eating healthy, lol.

Now I've been having really weird dreams, like dreaming that I suddenly have a baby or two or three or four, (and not knowing I was pregnant beforehand, lol) or that I've found a baby. Oh, and I always have these babies either at church, or at home when no one else is around. Or when only the kids and I are home, my dh is always at work.

*I don't believe I can have anymore kids at all so I personally think it's just my mind grieving over the babies I've lost, or something like that.

I've also been having dreams of being able to go in one week and pay off every single debt that I owe, (that I think is wishful thinking or something)

And I've also been dreaming about having energy, and being able to get everything I need to do done every day, and about having everything clean neat and orderly, and everyone content.

Then I have dreams about buying homes for all of my kids, my mother, siblings and my cousin who is having such a hard time *because of her sons she's had to move so many times I've lost count just this year alone. Her sons have mental problems, and basically cause her a lot of grief, the last place she lived they were calling the police constantly, then decided to call the fbi on the police and so on and on, *that I didn't dream that is really happening. I'd like to be able to buy her a home that was hers where she could live without worrying about being evicted because of the way her sons are behaving.

Anyways, I've been having lots of very vivid dreams and all of my dreams are so vivid and so realistic that I wake up exhausted, because I'm so busy in my dreams, lol :)