It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:12 am

HSC AffiliatesClick here for our affiliate link to Christianbook.comDonate to HSC

Post subject: Eye opening video on cancer
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:05 am 

and the established 'treatment', there is a link at the video to a movie also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJSWWaoX ... tu.be&hd=1

Its exactly how I feel about the 'medical establishment'. In the past 5 years we have lost too many friends IRL and cyber from these horrible treatments and have seen them die not be healed. In the late 70's my aunt went through breast cancer treatment and was able to 'survive' another 8yrs before her body succumbed to cancer (all over). I remember vividly because she wanted to make sure her daughter and nieces knew all that was happening to her. THIRTY YEARS later, our Mary Leggewie went through the exact same treatment. I wondered where all the medical advances were, where had all the money for breast cancer research had gone...yes cancer research is a big business, they take all you have and if that is not enough they take your life, too.

"...with men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26

Post subject: Re: Eye opening video on cancer
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:04 pm 

Don't forget Martha's dear husband.
I have personally seen several in advanced stages of cancer get well through natural means, avoiding chemo/radiation in its entirety.

The US is way behind Europe in treating cancer via natural alternatives.

My own Mama Doris, although she chose NO treatment whatsoever, and only altered her diet, somewhat (she was 92 when she went to heaven 2 1/2 years after she was given 3 months to live). She had no side affects at all until the last 6 months of her life from the cancer and she walked nearly everyday until she was no longer able. If she were younger, she would have considered more natural treatments that are available, but she longed to go to her heavenly home.

Thanks for sharing the link to this.