It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:45 am

HSC AffiliatesClick here for our affiliate link to Christianbook.comDonate to HSC

Post subject: Celebrity ad targeting electoral college
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:26 pm 

The Dems have hit a new low

http://nypost.com/2016/12/15/celebritie ... nst-trump/

Edited to add, remember 'actors' are professional liars, they make money pretending to be someone they are not.

"...with men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26

Post subject: Re: Celebrity ad targeting electoral college
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:21 pm 

They use the term "celebrities" a little loosely. Most of those people I've never seen or heard of before. I've seen 4 or 5 of them before, and about 1/2 of those I know for staring in Propaganda-Entertainment. (We need to coin a term for propaganda disguised as entertainment)

I'm not impressed. These folks already tried to fix the election with their "Star" power (again, using that term VERY loosely). They lost. They need to go home now.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:41 pm 

Briva wrote:
The Dems have hit a new low

http://nypost.com/2016/12/15/celebritie ... nst-trump/

Edited to add, remember 'actors' are professional liars, they make money pretending to be someone they are not.

I knew 3 of those actors and none of them are ones i care for, i'm happy to say. This is the line that got me most:

“What is evident is that Donald Trump lacks more than the qualifications to be president. He lacks the necessary stability and clearly the respect for the Constitution of our great nation,”

First, i think Obama was severely lacking in qualifications but the next part rather floors me. TRUMP lacks the respect for the Constitution?!!!!! We have seen nothing BUT disrespect and out right disregard for the Constitution during Obama's reign! Didn't he come out and say it needed updating - or something like that?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:32 pm 

Oh - wow! YOU listened to the words ; )

It was bad enuf watching the pictures :?

It never occurred to me to actually turn the volume on. :geek:

From Briva's description, it sounded yucky, so I decided DD shouldn't hear it - and I probably didn't want to either. ;)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:05 pm 

I did, and it was irritating. They did that kind of jumping around from one to another, which i don't like. It was just dumb and pathetic imho.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:09 pm 

Fox had a short interview with Joe Piscopo (sp?) about this ad - stating - in short - nobody cares what celebrities think.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:32 pm 

Anna1111 wrote:
Fox had a short interview with Joe Piscopo (sp?) about this ad - stating - in short - nobody cares what celebrities think.

While that seems probable, SOMEbody must care or they wouldn't keep using them. Would they?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:01 am 

I recognized 5, and of those I can name two. Did you see Loretta Swit from Mash? They are all TV actors who have not worked in a long time, probably paid to do a favor.

"...with men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:30 am 

I had to watch with the volume off, as well. I only recognized 2 or 3, and wouldn't be able to name them or where I've seen them. Unfortunately, some people do care what they have to say, but only because they're already brainwashed and have lost all ability to think for themselves.

I'm so sick to death, of celebrity nobody's, corrupt "journalists", and deceitful politicians, trying to manipulate me and tell me what to think. I wish we could direct our tax money, to purchase one-way tickets outta here, for every single one of these America-hating scumbags.