It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:52 pm

HSC AffiliatesClick here for our affiliate link to Christianbook.comDonate to HSC

Post subject: If you're not listening to the debate
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:39 pm 

you probably should someone's really getting on my nerves, so as the saying goes, "misery loves company" lol

The things that are being said are just enough to get on your nerves, especially if you've seen anything else thats been said.

Post subject: Re: If you're not listening to the debate
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:31 pm 

My 13 yo just told me it was on. I told her she might want to listen, she might learn something. She said, no thank you, Obama is speaking. I said, the whole thing would make me unhappy, so we have decided not to watch. I don't want to be miserable tonight. ;)

Post subject: Re: If you're not listening to the debate
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:47 pm 

Pam in Colorado wrote:
My 13 yo just told me it was on. I told her she might want to listen, she might learn something. She said, no thank you, Obama is speaking. I said, the whole thing would make me unhappy, so we have decided not to watch. I don't want to be miserable tonight. ;)

lol your 13 year old is very smart, my kids and my dh are all actively listening to the debates, and my ds is actively trying to convert confused democrats, lol

He has been telling me every day about how he's been talking to those who are supportive of Obama and how someone told him he was brainwashed and was just repeating what he was told, so he told them no he goes on the white house web site to get his information.

He also goes on the library of congress site, anyways, my dd is wanting the compuer so I need to let her do that.