It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:13 pm

HSC AffiliatesClick here for our affiliate link to Christianbook.comDonate to HSC

Post subject: Those dental drugs - sheesh!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:10 pm 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf8Nll3sOAA

I tho't this was one of the funnier ones I've seen. :lol: The next one where the young man is upset to find out he's not black is pretty funny, too. :mrgreen:

Post subject: Re: Those dental drugs - sheesh!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:14 pm 

What on earth did they give these people?! I was completely coherent after I woke up from my wisdom teeth removal. Are these jokes or did these people really experience psychosis and dementia after their procedures? That is scary!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:59 pm 

LisaTX wrote:
What on earth did they give these people?! I was completely coherent after I woke up from my wisdom teeth removal. Are these jokes or did these people really experience psychosis and dementia after their procedures? That is scary!

It depends on the person, the drug, and probably a host of other things. It does seem to be real. While entertaining, it *is* scary to me, too. I had to quit watching them after about 5. Too freaky. I imagine some reactions would not be so humorous and could be dark or dangerous. I don't know. One kid seemed to be living in his movies or, more likely, video games.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:15 pm 

Sis wrote:
LisaTX wrote:

It depends on the person, the drug, and probably a host of other things. It does seem to be real. While entertaining, it *is* scary to me, too. I had to quit watching them after about 5. Too freaky. I imagine some reactions would not be so humorous and could be dark or dangerous. I don't know. One kid seemed to be living in his movies or, more likely, video games.

Yeah, it's a little funny, but if my kid seriously thought their ice cream was moose meat, forgot who they are, where they are, their ethnicity, etc. I would probably be freaked out, not laughing and filming it! I don't even know what drugs they used on me when I had my wisdom teeth out, but it was lovely. I laid down and they did whatever they did and I was out in seconds. When I woke up, I asked when they were going to take my teeth out and the said they were all done. I walked out fine and I thought I was in my right mind, but now I'm wondering if I should ask dh if I said anything funny, lol. I'm sure he would have made it known to the world by now, though. Dd had laughing gas once, but it didn't do anything to her, except make her feel calm.