It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:43 am

HSC AffiliatesClick here for our affiliate link to Christianbook.comDonate to HSC

Post subject: God doesnt make mistakes
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:46 am 

A king who did not believe in the goodness of God, had a slave who, in all circumstances, said: My king, do not be discouraged, because everything God does is perfect, He makes no mistakes!
One day they went hunting and along the way a wild animal attacked the king. His slave managed to kill the animal, but could not prevent his majesty from losing a finger.
Furious and without showing his gratitude for being saved, the nobleman said "Is God good? If He was good, I would not have been attacked and lost my finger."
The slave replied only "My king, despite all these things, I can only tell you that God is good, and He knows the "why" of all these things. What God does is perfect. He is never wrong!"
Outraged by the response, the king ordered the arrest of his slave.
Later, he left for another hunt and was captured by savages who made human sacrifices.
In the altar, ready to sacrifice, the noble savage found out that the victim did not have one of his fingers, so he was released. According to them, he was not complete to be offered to the gods.
Upon his return to the palace, he authorized the release of his slave and he received him very affectionately.
"My dear, God was really good for me! I was almost killed by the wild men, but for lack of a single finger, I was let go! But I have a question: If God is so good, why did he allow me to put you in jail?"
"My King, if I had gone with you in this hunt, I would have been sacrificed for you, because I have no missing finger."
"Therefore, remember: everything God does is perfect. He is never wrong."
Often we complain about life and things that happen to us seemingly negative, forgetting that nothing is random and that everything has a purpose.
Every morning, offer your day to God.
Ask God to inspire your thoughts, guide your actions, and ease your feelings. Do not be afraid. God is never wrong!
Do you think this message is for you? I do not know, but God knows, because he never makes mistakes.
The path of God and His word is perfect, without impurities. It is the way of all those who trust in Him, as He says in 2 Samuel 22: 31
Surely this message arrived at the right moment. May God put in your heart the desire to send it to someone else.

God is never wrong!

"...with men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26

Post subject: Re: God doesnt make mistakes
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:22 am 

Great story, Briva, with a great point. Thanks for sharing : )