It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:31 pm

HSC AffiliatesClick here for our affiliate link to Christianbook.comDonate to HSC

Post subject: I bo't a rebounder for my dogs.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:32 pm 

:mrgreen: I hoped they would use it as a bed INSTEAD of the couch when i'm not watching. I just tip-toed in to see where "my" dog was and he was ON THE REBOUNDER!!! SCORE!

To be ideal, i'd like to figure out a way to make a "hood" like is on a baby carriage, KWIM? Our dogs have short hair and like warmth. Their beds are on the floor in the path of the fan (which we have going all year). I'm thinking an umbrella maybe or, if i can find a stand that i can lay a blanket over? Hmmm.

I'm really wanting to make our pets sleep time better. My bird needs a better place, too. I don't think he sleep well by himself. He prolly needs a friend but i don't want another bird. ;) He sleeps on my neck most of the day when i'm home!

Got my thinking cap on but if anybody has any brilliant ideas let me know!

Post subject: Re: I bo't a rebounder for my dogs.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:02 pm 

I've never heard of a rebounder. I searched for it (duckduckgoed it ; ) and got pictures of a dogs on trampolines. Did you buy your dog a trampoline? :?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:35 pm 

Anna1111 wrote:
I've never heard of a rebounder. I searched for it (duckduckgoed it ; ) and got pictures of a dogs on trampolines. Did you buy your dog a trampoline? :?

LOL SRSLY? Well, in a manner of speaking, YES! A rebounder is a mini-tramp like you use in the house. A friend borrowed mine a few years ago and i never got it back. I figured i could use it when the dogs aren't. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:47 pm 

Yes SRSLY!

It's amazing all the stuff I miss out on - not having a TV & all! Sometimes I'll see that a show is being cancelled that's been on for 8 years - and I didn't know it existed. thI'll buy something "as seen on TV" for a few bucks at the thrift store, never having known about the latest TV fad.

I feel SO DEPRIVED!

(no sarcasm there, really, I mean, it's not like ME to be sarcastic or anything . . . )

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:02 pm 

Anna1111 wrote:
Yes SRSLY!

It's amazing all the stuff I miss out on - not having a TV & all! Sometimes I'll see that a show is being cancelled that's been on for 8 years - and I didn't know it existed. thI'll buy something "as seen on TV" for a few bucks at the thrift store, never having known about the latest TV fad.

I feel SO DEPRIVED!

(no sarcasm there, really, I mean, it's not like ME to be sarcastic or anything . . . )

It used to be important for me to have the kids as culturally literate as possible. The last thing i did was make them watch Wizard of Oz because there are STILL so many references to it! Now it's just ridiculous to try to keep up with all the stuff there is. And much of it is anti-God so who wants to know about it!

I don't think we're missing out on much by not having tv. ;)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:26 am 

Yeah, cultural literacy is GREATLY overrated! If you move cities, y ou're "illiterate" again for a whole bunch of things! And if you move COUNTRIES? Forget it!

I tried to chase after those things in my 20's - and finally realized all I was doing was polluting my own heart.

(not to say your "rebounder" is bad in any way - but some of the other stuff that classifies as "cultural literacy" is!)