It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:18 pm

HSC AffiliatesClick here for our affiliate link to Christianbook.comDonate to HSC

Post subject: Freaky Netflix.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:29 pm 

So, i start to wind down and go to Netflix to watch an episode of Heartland. I click on Heartland and it goes to Blue Bloods. I click on Heartland again and it goes to Blue Bloods. I click on Heartland and it goes to Heartland. It SAYS Heartland. It SAYS Season 2 Episode 5 Corporate Cowgirls. But it is PLAYING Blue Bloods!!!!! :evil: How can it say one thing and be playing another?

I like Blue Bloods. Dh and i watch it at night before going to sleep. But for my own enjoyment and winding down i prefer Heartland most of the time. What gives?

So, i tried again and THIS time it went to Heartland. :roll:

Post subject: Re: Freaky Netflix.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:48 am 

It had a "broken link" in which they had put one title, but coded for the other, so the computer was reading something different than you were when you clicked. It's actually a VERY easy mistake to make. I've done it more than once on my blog. Sounds like maybe they fixed it, if it worked the most recent time : )

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:00 pm 

You know that used to happen with movies you rented. I remember getting a movie set in San Francisco but when the movie started it was NY. I keep thinking, I do not remember this NY scene. Took it out and then noticed the label, totally different movie. It was in the wrong rental case.

"...with men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:27 pm 

Anna1111 wrote:
It had a "broken link" in which they had put one title, but coded for the other, so the computer was reading something different than you were when you clicked. It's actually a VERY easy mistake to make. I've done it more than once on my blog. Sounds like maybe they fixed it, if it worked the most recent time : )

It was within a minute or so?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:31 pm 

Briva wrote:
You know that used to happen with movies you rented. I remember getting a movie set in San Francisco but when the movie started it was NY. I keep thinking, I do not remember this NY scene. Took it out and then noticed the label, totally different movie. It was in the wrong rental case.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:10 pm 

Sis wrote:
Anna1111 wrote:

It was within a minute or so?

Yeah - if I discover a broken link, I can fix it right away. And, if you weren't the only person having a problem, others had probably already let them know.