It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:26 am

HSC AffiliatesClick here for our affiliate link to Christianbook.comDonate to HSC

Post subject: Whew! I forgot how it was having kids here!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:20 pm 

LOL It hasn't been that long since we had kids living here but having these 3 here, plus a 1yo dog, is proving to be a bit hectic! We're doing well, tho'. :)

Dh got me online with a mobile wifi device so i can use my puter where i am with the kids most of the time instead of having to be in my bedroom. He's just brilliant like that! :mrgreen:

One dgd is doing her summer class, the last before she can graduate. The other dgd is planting flowers in pots for grandpa. An dgs is across the street playing with a friend.

The dog is learning "go lay down". LOL Poor baby. He's taking meds that, we are assuming, are making him unable to hold his pee. sigh We stopped the meds and hope it's out of his system by the end of today. He's also young and energetic and we don't have a yard conducive to running unless you know how to stay in your own yard (no fence). I think we have about 1/2 acre.

Anyways, i may be able to get on here a bit more now. :)

Post subject: Re: Whew! I forgot how it was having kids here!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:39 pm 

YAY! It will be great to "see" more of you!

Tell your DH that I said he's a genius : )

Post subject: Re: Whew! I forgot how it was having kids here!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:11 pm 

He really is pretty smart. :D

We just had "an episode". Ugh. The 17yo dgd gets over.... well, over *everything*! Everything is dramatically good or bad or exciting or scary. We had both dogs, dh and i, and the two girls in the livingroom when my 16yo grandson showed up with his girlfriend. The 17yo got excited and said "i've got it, i've got it" when the doorbell rang. The doorbell gets the dogs going, (and the bird but he's not a problem), and she opened the door and chaos ensued. :? I beat the dogs with a broomstick while dh retreated downstairs. He couldn't handle the chaos. Our ill-mannered dog clawed the 2 girls (thankfully not the girlfriend!) before i could throw him downstairs.

Once that was all over, the 12yo just got a little goofy like jr high girls are known for. When they were trying to leave she kept jumping on her cousin's back. The 5yo acted the best. :mrgreen: sigh