It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:04 am

HSC AffiliatesClick here for our affiliate link to Christianbook.comDonate to HSC

Post subject: Re: Legal question
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:23 pm 

And, yes, Tory has a good point. Many types of debt can have life insurance purchased just for that debt (like credit cards, for example). If that's a concern, it might be a good option for you.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:49 pm 

Anna1111 wrote:
And, yes, Tory has a good point. Many types of debt can have life insurance purchased just for that debt (like credit cards, for example). If that's a concern, it might be a good option for you.

Hmmm. I wonder if he got that. I know we've had it before like with car loans. .....

He said he doesn't remember. :roll: I said he needs to find out or put me on it so i can get info and he said he didn't want to die that soon!!! :lol: ... :?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:14 pm 

Don't do like I did.. Thought dh had life insurance and called to collect only to be told he never got it. He led me to believe he had it, he even filled out paperwork.. Then never followed through. He left me believing that we'd be taken care of only for the truth to come out afterwards. That's wjy I say don't be blindsided. It's better to know now.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:55 pm 

Tory wrote:
Don't do like I did.. Thought dh had life insurance and called to collect only to be told he never got it. He led me to believe he had it, he even filled out paperwork.. Then never followed through. He left me believing that we'd be taken care of only for the truth to come out afterwards. That's wjy I say don't be blindsided. It's better to know now.

Oh, i know he doesn't have life insurance. He had his first heart attack at 50 and nobody will give it to him without a steep price. But, loan places often have a mini-life insurance policy that will pay off the loan.