It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:54 pm

HSC AffiliatesClick here for our affiliate link to Christianbook.comDonate to HSC

Post subject: Dream
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 11:16 am 

This morning i woke up from a dream that had my heart racing. In it, i don't know if our church had been sold or if these people just moved in to use it or what. I was getting something ready in the sunday school class but it had been taken over for their use. I went in and went to the fridge (there's no fridge in there) and they seemed to think i was part of their group. I freely wandered the couple of rooms they had set up in and there were alarm locks on the doors that they would remove when they weren't using the rooms and the church would use them as normal.

I got the impression they were trying to make people think the church was behind or in conjunction with what they were doing but none of the people there were affiliated with the church.

When i left the building i wasn't in our town or anywhere i recognized except maybe from other dreams. They seemed to have taken over different buildings on the edge of town (reminded me of the movie people) and would freely show me - WHY?! did i look like one of THEM?! :shock:

I was walking thru an area trying to decide whether to go home the normal way or cut thru fields and orchards and such when a command came for them to "go". They ran into town and rounded up everyone, starting with downtown and working up into the houses. It was a holocaust type thing but they didn't care who you were, unless you were one of them.

It seemed to skip to "inside" the camps and i was in there (not sure in what capacity). But i realized they were going to be exterminating people or some other awful things so i asked everyone i met if they knew Jesus! I'm no evangelist but i was throwing out the Lifeline.