It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:53 am

HSC AffiliatesClick here for our affiliate link to Christianbook.comDonate to HSC

Post subject: Re: Tuck N Tumble
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:34 pm 

Today she was letting the dogs out... and she kept calling me to bring the bug spray. Ds's were telling her to just open the door and let the dogs go...
I finally went in there and this miniscule spider that I promise you was so small it was see through was on the door. How she saw it I dont' know.. must have beenher "spidy-sence" kicking in.
LOL!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:30 pm 

I'll tell you what's scarier than a spider - a c0c*r0ach! I can't even think of the things. I'm putting in asterisks to avoid ads with pictures!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:42 pm 

Lol! You should have heard when I was telling my mom about all the things I've seen here: wasps, tarantulas, scorpions, etc. After I finish my list, my mom goes "Mmhmm, but you haven't seen any c0c*r0aches, have you?" I almost died! That was the only thing she was concerned about!

Those don't really phase me, although I wouldn't like to find them in my house. I would rather those than scorpions, though. We used to live in apartments we called "c0c*r0ach hotel" because they were everywhere. They eventually tore that place down. My MIL has some in her house, thanks to the people next door, but they're not that bad. I'm just glad I haven't seen the giant flying ones that used to chase me around in Mississippi. Those things are evil!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:54 pm 

I'm with your Mom - especially the big flying ones I've encountered in the American South & abroad. I'm completely irrational around them. I've never met a scorpion or a non-caged tarantula, but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't bother me as much.