It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:04 am

HSC AffiliatesClick here for our affiliate link to Christianbook.comDonate to HSC

Post subject: My weird dream
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:22 am 

Last night i dreamt i was sitting in some kind of event venue. A friend was sitting with me in an area with seats like you're waiting for people, i guess. Just over from us was a kind of table-and-chairs eating area. Our sitting area was surrounded by plexi-glass windows like at an ice rink but just in front of us was solid - can't see thru.

So, someone comes up to us on the clear side and hands me a telegram. It says i'm being watching and i needed to do something or they would show me that they meant business. While i'm thinking (cuz i'm a slow one to respond), a shot rings out and i see a bullet hole in the plexi-glass in front of us! We drop to the floor and a second one hits just an inch or two from the second one. I wrote something back on the telegram and soon it came back again. I don't remember what it said but pretty soon shots rang out all over the place and everything was getting shot up.

We look over at the eating area where there are a couple of men nonchalantly eating and they are not shot up. Now i see that this all CAME from one of those men. It wasn't with a gun and nothing was being "shot up". The effects of the sound and a visual of fake bullet holes being "shot" onto surfaces, even people, gave the illusion.

The one doing the "shooting" was Donald Trump!!! He was a master illusionist.

Now, *I* think that is a very strange dream.