It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:11 pm

HSC AffiliatesClick here for our affiliate link to Christianbook.comDonate to HSC

Post subject: been busy getting things ready for tomorrow and afterwards.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:59 pm 

Please keep me in mind tomorrow morning for my procedure. All I know is that the Dr said I will experience a lot of paiin. I don't think they put me in a sling because they want me to keep using it. That in itself is going to be more painful that it's been. Kinda scared. I've been organizing like crazy and all I have left to do is vacuum.

On a side note, we had an ant explosion this weekend. They swarmed all over my counter top. apparently there was a big enough crack between the counter top I had installed and the wall. they were also coming in around the electric outlets. Dh recaulked everthing and it seems to be working. Only time will tell. I don't mind a stray ant or two but when my hands, arms and feet get all bit up, I'm not a happy camper. Went outside this morning to discover they had found the kitten food and the special urinary tract food I had bought to put out when we aren't home for an extended period of time. All that had to be thrown out. This time I just killed all the aunts with shout. Not sure if I'm brave enough to go clean it all up. Thank goodness today was trash day.

Post subject: Re: been busy getting things ready for tomorrow and afterwar
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:01 pm 

Hate bug infestations of any kind!!! Ick.

Will be praying for you procedure, recovery and ability to manage the pain.