It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:24 pm

HSC AffiliatesClick here for our affiliate link to Christianbook.comDonate to HSC

Post subject: Almost didn't go to th e church service tonight.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:26 am 

Dh pulled the 4 wheeler into the garage for some reason and you can't get to the back door OR to the wood now. I can just reach around and kinda get the wood but it sure makes it difficult. argh Then, the dog just came in here and peed on the floor! >8\ I let him out and he TOOK OFF! He wouldn't come to me at ALL. I don't know where he went. I started up the Toyota and he came thinking either dad was home or he was being left behind, so I got him in the house and scolded him and put him down in the cage where he's whining. argh The piano player for tonight called and said they wouldn't make it tonight! They've been practicing for tonight and I haven't played Christmas carols for a year except thru a quick voice warmup for the leader the other nite. argh (She called back and said they were on their way.) Whew. My cake didn't turn out well at all. It would've been just lopsided but I wanted it cut up ahead of time but it wouldn't cut! I ended up cutting it apart with kitchen scissors! I'm not putting the spoonful of cool whip and blueberries on it. I'll just let them eat it plain if they want it. Looks pretty ugly. sigh

Anyways.... that was all beforehand. I did go and I enjoyed it but not quite for the right reason. We have a very small church. One of the guys in the congregation sung his little ol' heart out.... loudly.... and off-key! I saw the leader put his hand over his ear to try and not get thrown off. I almost cracked up. I had a big smile on my face the whole time. LOL