It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:31 am

HSC AffiliatesClick here for our affiliate link to Christianbook.comDonate to HSC

Post subject: Hi again, I was wondering something
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:38 am 

Would it be okay to share a link to a web page of one of my neighbors who is trying to raise donations for the Coffey family *the Coffey's live next door to me.
Mr.Coffey is basically dying, I can post a link to his caringbridge page again so you all can read it (it's open so anyone can read it)

The other webpage though is one where one of the neighbors has set up a section of her webpage to collect donations for them.

They are still waiting on pallitive (sp) care to start coming out, and are the last I knew waiting on emergency disability, I don't know how long that will take to start or if it has already started, and he was working up until he got sick, and he's basically gone downhill rapidly.

This is a very, very sweet family, and I think it would be really nice if they could have some kind of really nice memories made in the time they have left together.

The maximum that anyone has lived on the medication he is now on is about six months, but based on what the drs have said he may not live that long, he will be very fortunate to just make it to the first of the year.

Then Mrs Coffey is also not healthy she has a rare heart condition called P.O.T.S *http://rarediseases.info.nih.gov/GARD/Condition/9597/Postural_orthostatic_tachycardia_syndrome.aspx/Showall

And some other problems the drs were still trying to diagnose, she is having to use a wheelchair frequently,

They have seven children,

*If it's not okay to share the link to my neighbors site where she is collecting donations for them, I do have the link on my facebook page, and I have a link to their caringbridge page.

This family has a very good reputation, and their church family is helping them with a lot of different things, but it would still in my personal opinion be very good for God's abundant and overflowing blessings be brought to this family from many different places. I hope that makes sense. I really wish some of you could meet them. They are as nice at home as they are when they are out in public at churches or where ever.

Anyways the link to their caringbridge page is
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/michaelcoffey

I can also give you the contact information for their church and pastor if anyone would like that, I think it would be wonderful if somehow they could have the best Christmas they've ever had, and please do pray that Mr Coffey will at least make it through to the New Years, he really may not.

If I had lots of money I would do something really special for them, but I don't so I can only do a little bit for them, but lots of people doing just a little would be a lot.

They have six boys and one girl.

Anyways, if it's okay to post the link to my neighbors webpage please let me know so I can, the above link will not take you to the other website it will only take you to the caringbridge page where you can read about how things are going as they go through this time.

If you are on my friends list you can find the link to the other site there, it is under the caringbridge link on my facebook page.