It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:43 pm

HSC AffiliatesClick here for our affiliate link to Christianbook.comDonate to HSC

Post subject: Was reading in Joshua the other night
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:46 pm 

I am doing a bible journaling on line study and we were doing "Be Courageous" Here are some things I took from it

Alone at your Jordan-Jordan represents separation where no one else can take your responsibility from you. You have to face this alone to know that God is the God of your faith.

Alone at your Jericho- represents your seeing an "Elijah" do great things , but now you are alone and reluctant to take the initiative to trust God and wait for his instructions(a sign form God)

Alone at your Bethel- You will be at your wits end. Don't panic. Stand true to God. He will bring out His truth in a way that will make your life and expression of worship.

Study + Meditate on His Word + Obey = Success/Deliverence

What is your Jordan? What is your impossible river to cross? Never lose faith knowing that even if it takes until you become part of all eternity, you will cross that Jordan successfully.

Post subject: Re: Was reading in Joshua the other night
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:39 pm 

After a long hiatus of studying my Bible, I will be starting with a group going through Isaiah this fall. Looking forward to it.

"...with men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:32 pm 

Doing Bible Journaling has brought me closer to God. I enjoy my time focusing on what He says to me and I decorate my journaling bible

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:02 pm 

I can't seem to stick with any one plan. (Those of you that "know" me are not surprised, right?)

So I'm trying group study. We start John next month. My goal is not to miss more than one or two classes and to do at least some of the homework every week. That will need to be a priority. I just have SO many studies I want to do, including journaling thru the Bible. Sigh

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:10 pm 

Sis wrote:
I can't seem to stick with any one plan. (Those of you that "know" me are not surprised, right?)

So I'm trying group study. We start John next month. My goal is not to miss more than one or two classes and to do at least some of the homework every week. That will need to be a priority. I just have SO many studies I want to do, including journaling thru the Bible. Sigh

That is why I like doing bible journaling. I may just read a verse and paint or color in my journaling bible or I may go on line and do a specific bible journaling study.