It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:01 pm

HSC AffiliatesClick here for our affiliate link to Christianbook.comDonate to HSC

Post subject: Re: For whom are you voting?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:56 pm 

Sis wrote:
meth or cocaine? sigh

Well I don't see him in that kind of comparison with her. I see her as she has already has a long history of proving how bad she is, and what she will do to get away with what she wants. What she wants for this country and the people do not line up in any way with what kind of country I hope future generations have. I am confident things will get much worse with her as president. With him at least I have hope that he will have the oomph to try to make some of the changes that need to be made to make this country better.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:11 pm 

Thank you all for discussing this here. Here's another viewpoint I'll snatch from fb:

http://www.afa.net/the-stand/homosexual ... sexuality/

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:37 am 

I watched the convention on pbs. Had to mute the talking heads as they spin everything negatively (liberal bobbleheads). At the end, I was grateful to Trump for rekindling in me my ol' patriotic self that died when Ron Paul quit before the Texas primaries in the spring of 2012. I wrote his name in anyway and I haven't voted since.

I would love to see Hilary and Trump debate. She has the most atrocious face when angry, and he knows how to push buttons.

I think Hilary should retire and have fun with her grandkids.

"...with men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:36 am 

Briva, I had the same comments about watching it on PBS. I had to mute them, too. Those hosts were unbearable to listen to. I'm sure they will be entirely different this week ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:07 pm 

I read Sis's original post as saying Not voting for Trump is a vote for Hill... not that SHE is voting for Hill... herself but that others are saying she's inadvertently voting for Hill if She votes for an independant. Am I reading that correctly, Sis?just trying to clarify.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:53 pm 

Right, Tory! I can not imagine things getting so bad that I would ever consider voting for Hillary!!!

Is it weird that we say "Hillary" and "Trump"? Is it because "Clinton" could reference her dh? Because she's a woman? Bernie is usually said, too. .??

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:53 am 

coastal Carol wrote:
Great points Lisa!

I heard someone say this: What would a vote for anyone but Trump accomplish? A vote for anyone else is not going to help prevent a Hillary presidency.

I saw a post on Facebook that said it nicely.....He was not my first choice, second choice or even third choice of who I wanted to be the presidential candidate, but right now he is the only choice that has a chance to prevent a Hillary presidency.

In my opinion, the fact that he is not already a career politician is one of his finest qualities.

My exact thoughts.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:09 am 

If people would quit listening to these Tv bobble heads , whose words donot mean anything.
People need to vote with their heads and not what a news person or politician not is not running says. people need to grow up and weigh the odds of each person. I hope I said that right.