It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:18 pm

HSC AffiliatesClick here for our affiliate link to Christianbook.comDonate to HSC

Post subject: No Christianity Should Not Welcome or Include Your Sin
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:15 pm 

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/n ... lifestyle/

Post subject: Re: No Christianity Should Not Welcome or Include Your Sin
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:46 am 

snip: It’s difficult to have grown-up conversations these days, because people like yourself see every mention of moral truth as either a personal attack or a statement of superiority. This is the real damage you cause in the Faith. It’s not that you’re sinful — we all are, to be sure — it’s that you want to be coddled. You want to shut down professions of Truth that are inconvenient or uncomfortable. You want to modify Christian teachings not because you tried them and found them wrong, but because, to paraphrase Chesterton, you found them difficult and don’t want to try them.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:20 pm 

This is a good article and it says things that I wish I knew how to put into words myself.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:56 am 
Site Owner

So, I looked over that article, and just found this one. What do you think of it? Would the author of the article above favor this or oppose it?
https://www.rt.com/politics/319466-new- ... ers-fines/

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:24 pm 

Martha R. wrote:
So, I looked over that article, and just found this one. What do you think of it? Would the author of the article above favor this or oppose it?

snip: “In a biological sense, failure to reproduce is the same as death and this makes homosexuality a deadly danger for humanity,” Nikitchuk said.

This reminds me of something I heard a long time ago. I think I mentioned about the "forced vaccinations" going so far as to be used to sterilize people (?) which goes along with the gay agenda in this sense. There are a few movies/episodes that have touched on "government" or those that wish to overthrow the government can do so easily if they are patient and employ things such as forced "vaccinations" and encouraging lifestyles that do not encourage procreation.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:24 am 

Martha R. wrote:

Oppose. Whatever your race or s*** preference is, it should not be displayed out in the public. We do not have heterose**** days or parades or special days at Disney to "celebrate" our diversity. This is what I tire of. I have some friends that are gay or lesbian. I do not hate them. I talk with them. I go out to eat with them. I treat them like a human being. I am not out to shame them. I am out to love them. However, that does not mean I pat them on the back and say, "Well done. Well done."

In reading the article you posted, I do not agree with Russia or any other country that takes measures like this. They (the Russians) are the ones that are acting shameful in this regard. I do not believe we need to continually make movies and produce books, even children books that "glorify" this lifestyle and tell everyone it is "okay." I fully understand that the LGBT group is tired of being discriminated and hated for their choice, and they want people to just leave them alone (the true ones, anyways). I am not saying we should all bury our heads in the sand and pretend that everything is a "Leave it to Beaver" type of family and way, but at the same time, we don't need to go to the other extreme, either. I would like to challenge the LGBT group to cease their parades, their "special" days at Disney and wherever else, and just let the world function w/o all the agenda. People just want to live their lives and move forward.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:29 am 

Sis wrote:
Martha R. wrote:

snip: “In a biological sense, failure to reproduce is the same as death and this makes homosexuality a deadly danger for humanity,” Nikitchuk said.

This reminds me of something I heard a long time ago. I think I mentioned about the "forced vaccinations" going so far as to be used to sterilize people (?) which goes along with the gay agenda in this sense. There are a few movies/episodes that have touched on "government" or those that wish to overthrow the government can do so easily if they are patient and employ things such as forced "vaccinations" and encouraging lifestyles that do not encourage procreation.

I read something a long time ago that stated the Communists were infiltrating America so they can eventually set up our demise by employing situations time and time, again. Slowly break down the family structure, get all children in public schools so they can be indoctrinated with certain beliefs, set up the government so people are more and more dependent on the government rather than taking care of themselves, etc.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:58 pm 

StacyinTN wrote:
Martha R. wrote:

Oppose. Whatever your race or s*** preference is, it should not be displayed out in the public. We do not have heterose**** days or parades or special days at Disney to "celebrate" our diversity. This is what I tire of. I have some friends that are gay or lesbian. I do not hate them. I talk with them. I go out to eat with them. I treat them like a human being. I am not out to shame them. I am out to love them. However, that does not mean I pat them on the back and say, "Well done. Well done."

In reading the article you posted, I do not agree with Russia or any other country that takes measures like this. They (the Russians) are the ones that are acting shameful in this regard. I do not believe we need to continually make movies and produce books, even children books that "glorify" this lifestyle and tell everyone it is "okay." I fully understand that the LGBT group is tired of being discriminated and hated for their choice, and they want people to just leave them alone (the true ones, anyways). I am not saying we should all bury our heads in the sand and pretend that everything is a "Leave it to Beaver" type of family and way, but at the same time, we don't need to go to the other extreme, either. I would like to challenge the LGBT group to cease their parades, their "special" days at Disney and wherever else, and just let the world function w/o all the agenda. People just want to live their lives and move forward.

I'd like to agree but I have some concerns. Whether it's just because it has become more than acceptable here, as in "cool" or something, or if there's more to it like an epidemic, SOMEthing is wrong. I don't think Russia's actions are the answer but it may stem the tide.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:38 pm 

StacyinTN wrote:
Sis wrote:
Martha R. wrote:

I read something a long time ago that stated the Communists were infiltrating America so they can eventually set up our demise by employing situations time and time, again. Slowly break down the family structure, get all children in public schools so they can be indoctrinated with certain beliefs, set up the government so people are more and more dependent on the government rather than taking care of themselves, etc.

My U.S. History teacher in 8th grade told us that. (And that WAS a long time ago!)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:22 am 

Yeah, I haven't heard the communist version in a long time (and Russia isn't communist). More of late it's the Hispanics are infiltrating the country or the Muslims are infiltrating the country or the Chinese are infiltrating the country in order are eventually take it over.