It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:13 pm

HSC AffiliatesClick here for our affiliate link to Christianbook.comDonate to HSC

Post subject: An encouraging word...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:22 pm 

This is from a relative of a friend but I found it encouraging so tho't I'd share it:

With all that is going on in the world, and in lives personally. I believe I have just heard an encouraging word from the throne, God's throne, not Obama's.
😉
The Church's (eagles) nest is being stirred. So many of the warm fuzzy feathers are being removed by the one under who's mighty wings we trust. But something WONDERFUL is happening. Thousands of the younger eagles are getting ready to fly. We are about to see one of the mightiest moves of God ever to cover this planet. Darkness & evil have not won. They have only been exposed. It will indeed be as the lightning flashing from one end of heaven to another. Also there are thousands of us "older" saints who are joining the action. YES! Don't you see it? Can't you hear it? The Church is waking up, there is a shout of victory in the air. JESUS WON! HE WON! We now win, we possess this kingdom! We WILL see the glory of our Lord cover this earth as the waters cover the see. The victory IS ours! CHARGE! Blessings Ruth.