It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:30 am

HSC AffiliatesClick here for our affiliate link to Christianbook.comDonate to HSC

Post subject: I went to the dr today *Friday that is
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:04 am 

I went because of some problems I'm having with my cycle, the dr was not able to do the exam because of the problem I'm having.

He's going to be doing some tests to rule out a couple of different types of cancer, (I don't think I have cancer, but my symptons are pointing in that direction according to what the dr told me today) but he also said that sometimes it will just be something hormonal, and that nine out of ten people with the same symptons I have don't have cancer, only one out of ten people have cancer, he said most of the time its something either benign or hormonal, he wanted me to come back after I take some medicine he prescribed has time to make the bleeding I'm having stopped, I'm supposed to have a biopsy and a saline type ultrasound of my uterus, )

My next appointment is not until the first week of January (that was the first available appointment that would allow time for me to take the medicine he prescribed for me)

Anyway if you all will please pray that it's nothing serious, and can be treated without having to have a hysterictomy (sp) or any other kind of major surgery.

I'm a little worried about the symptons I've been having, and I'm trying to stay focused on the thought that its nothing too serious, but with my next door neighbor dying with cancer, and another neighbor who died a couple months ago with cancer and someone from our church who just recently died with cancer, it's sort of on my mind a lot lately. I'm going to the drs appointments to rule all that out, but it is still worrying me a little bit.

And thanks in advance for praying.

Post subject: Re: I went to the dr today *Friday that is
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:43 am 

I am praying for you Anna!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:19 pm 

Praying for you!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:40 pm 

I will be lifting you in prayer.

"...with men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:42 pm 

Praying {{{{Anna}}}},
May the Lord touch your body and make you well, whatever is causing this imbalance in your system.
{{{hugs}}}
clw

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:44 pm 

Ugh - that "c" word! Praying for you sweetie.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:04 pm 
Site Owner

(((Anna))) Praying!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:30 pm 

Praying for you and for wisdom on how to handle whatever is presented. I pray God heals you miraculously with no surgical intervention. I pray God blesses the hands of all medical personnel taking care of you.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:36 pm 

Praying it is nothing big!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:12 am 

Thanks very much for praying because I really am a lot more worried about this than I would be if I were not having the symptons I'm having,
I started taking the medicine today that is supposed to make the bleeding I'm having slow down or hopefully just stop I'm supposed to take it for fourteen days (I don't remember the name of it, it's in the other room, and I'm about to go to bed or I could tell you what it is)
Anyway, my next appointment is not until Jan 9 *that was the first available appointment, they didn't have anything sooner,
I'm going to be having an endometrial biopsy and a saline ultrasound of my uterus, (I don't remember if I mentioned that above I may)
Then he's going to do some other tests depending on the results of that, hopefully its something minor or beign or just not complicated to get rid of, and that does not require a hysterictomy, or any other kind of major surgery.
Anyways, I'm going to bed tonight so I'll talk to you all another time, I hope you all have a wonderful week coming up, and a very good day at church tomorrow.