It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:59 am

HSC AffiliatesClick here for our affiliate link to Christianbook.comDonate to HSC

Post subject: please pray for my neighbor
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:14 pm 

My next door neighbor just emailed me, her husband was just diagnosed with lymphomia, it has spread through his whole body into his organs and some of his bones,

please pray for God's mercy for this family, they are a very sweet family, and very nice to everyone, they have seven children six boys and one girl.

His wife also is very sick with a heart condition the doctors do not know what is causing her heart problems but they are serious, her heart speeds up really really fast, and she passes out frequently also her blood pressure drops a lot.

Please pray for her health, that she will get better (the drs just prescribed her a wheel chair because she's been passing out when she stands up for even just a few minutes)

and they have a child who has serious medical problems.

If you all will please pray for God's mercy for this family, they are really a very nice family, and they are really very good neighbors, I really wish they were not facing so many very serious things at once.

Also the my friends husband has used up all of his vacation days because of being sick and going to doctors, so he is in danger of losing his job.

They have so many needs right now it's really overwhelming, they need prayer for healing, for God's provision for their physical needs, and they need prayer for God's mercy and strenghth, and just lots of things, and for God to provide lots of money for them so he can get good treatment, so they can keep their bills paid, etc.

Post subject: Re: please pray for my neighbor
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:06 am 

How overwhelming this must be for them all. Praying!!

Post subject: Praying for this family right now nt
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:32 am 

nt