It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:06 am

HSC AffiliatesClick here for our affiliate link to Christianbook.comDonate to HSC

Post subject: If you all will
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:07 pm 

please keep my dd in prayer,

Yesterday wasnt a very good day at all, it didn't start out well to begin with, as my youngest son is struggling with academics a lot, and he had misplaced the book I wanted him to use *that is still lost, I have however found something different he can use to cover the same subject.

My youngest ds basically backtalked me the major part of the day, and it was just an all day bad day kind of thing,
so later on in the day after we picked up my dd and older son from the poles things had calmed down, and everything appeared to be okay,

But then my dd told me that the full results were in for her SAT tests so I told her I'd like to look at them, well she informed me that she'd paid for these tests with her own money that she'd earned, and that it was none of my business whatsoever, and on and on it went, (nothing good)

She did finally let me see her tests scores and essay, but she had by that point kept at screaming at me to the point being my own attitude wasn't very pleasant at all.

It also does not help that I've been in continuous pain the last several days with my leg, so her attitude added to her brothers added to everything else, it was just not a very good day.

She is upset that she does not have her drivers liscense, that her younger brother was able to take drivers ed at a younger age than her, she is upset that she's not so far been able to find employment, that we can't pay for her to attend a four year univercity, (she believes we owe this to her) she is upset that we can not afford to live in a house with more space (where we do live is very nice we have excellent neighbors, and it is a very good enviroment even if we do need a little more room, I'll take a good enviroment over a bad enviroment with lots of crime,

Anyway, I really can't fix any of the things she is angry about, and as far as her drivers liscense she didn't take drivers ed as soon as she was old enough because of an attitude problem, then every time we'd think we could sign her up to take drivers ed we would be prevented either because she'd revert back to a horrible attitude or we would not have transportation to do that. Then as far as her drivers liscense goes, in order to get that she has to have insurance in her name, and we don't have the money to do that at the moment because we'd added our oldest son to our insurance (which was not the smartest idea,) this resulted in our insurance going up to higher than we can afford, like right at two thousand dollars every six months, and the insurance company will not take him off of the insurance now because of the fact he is living with us until he can find a job and housing, he doesn't have anywhere else to go. So now we've have to switch insurance companies which we will be doing very soon.

So anyway I know this is probably way too much detail for a public board, but I am really, really feeling overwhelmed and discouraged lately, it's like nothing I do is ever good enough, and even though I know things are improving some days its hard to remember that.

Today she wanted to go put in more applications uptown (she's already put in applications everywhere) and work at the poles, when I asked her what time she wanted us to pick her up she informed me that she'd find her own way back.)

Anyways, its not as cold as it was yesterday but it is windy.

If you all will just please pray for her safety, and that she will find a fulltime job that she can do, close by, (it needs to be close by because there is a real problem with transportation, we have one vechical and it needs to have work done to it, that is currently not something we can afford to do.)

Anyway, I'm sorry to be rambling, I hope all of you are having a great week, and I do appreciate your prayers for my dd. Especially for safety today while she's out and about.