It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:43 am

HSC AffiliatesClick here for our affiliate link to Christianbook.comDonate to HSC

Post subject: hi again
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:17 pm 

If you all will please pray that my sons don't lose any more weight (none of them need to lose weight two of them are mostly where they should be, but one has lost a lot of weight and really does not need to lose any more at all)
My dd is exactly where she should be for her age and height, so pray she just stays where she is.

Both me and my dh need to lose weight, and we are but not at the rate of one of my kids that doesnt need to lose weight who we are in fact even feeding extra to try to make him gain weight.
The drs are doing several different tests on him to find out why he's losing weight, he also has been having very high heart rate while at rest, my neighbor is doing that too, she is to the point being the drs have put her in a wheel chair because she keeps passing out from her heart rate going up and her blood pressure going down. Then one of the nurses told me that there is a little girl up here in a different room who is having a problem with her heart rate one minute its fine then a little while later it is going way to fast and the drs cant find out why,.

When I found that out tonight it made me wonder if its something in the enviroment that is causing it.

Post subject: Re: hi again
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:21 pm 

Praying Anna.